Before sharing how to login to WordPress admin dashboard, I will share with you how to install WordPress in your new Blog that is already in the connection of domain & web hosting. Connecting a domain with web hosting is not a big task but this task takes also time & intelligence.
How to Install WordPress?
After the successful connection of your domain with your web hosting, the next step is to install WordPress in your account. Installing WordPress in your connected account is very easy. To install WordPress you can follow the following steps.
Log IN to your c-panel account
To install WordPress Please open your email received from your web hosting Provider. find C- the panel user ID & login password to Login to your C-panel Account. or follow the instructions given in your email.
- Find the C-panel login URL in your mail received by the web hosting company from which you have purchased web hosting. This is the same URL where you will log In to your c-panel account.
- Copy the same & paste it into the URL box. Then you will be asked to input your login detail (these details are also in your same mail)
- Enter your user ID & Password & Login. You will see a complete interface where a lot of menus are available like below.
- After Successfully logging in, You will see a lot of menus under various tabs in this C-panel Home Page.
- Here you will see various tabs like Email, Billing Sports, Files, Database, Domains, Metrics, Securities, Software, Advanced, Preferences, and Web Applications. Under these options, you will menus in these tabs.
- You have to find “featured Applications” by pressing Ctrl+F as a command key to find WordPress Installer on the home page. Now type Ctrl+F & Type WordPress. You will see a highlight option, click on this.
- This is the same option where you will install WordPress on your Account. this WordPress option may exist in different locations in various Webhosting accounts. here you are viewing Paidboom Webhosting C-panel.
- After clicking this option you will see an interface like below this.
- Click on the Button “Install the WordPress” after which you will see a different form where you will have to fill up the following details.
- Select your domain if you have more than one domain. like other domains, Subdomains, etc. But if you have only one domain then this is already selected the same.
- Write your directory only if you want to load your WordPress or site in a subdirectory. If you write XYZ in this column then this WordPress site URL will be www.yoursite.com/xyz. Normally you may leave this column.
- Then you will have to accept the license agreement.
- Select if you want Automatic Update or not in your WordPress. or leave this in the default choice.
- Select if you want WordPress Plugin Automatic Update. or Leave this as the default choice.
- Select if you want WordPress Theme Automatic Update or Leave this as the default choice.
- Customize your Administrator Username & remember it.
- Customize your Administrator Password & remember it.
- Customize your Administrator Email to reset your Password & remember it.
- Customize your Website Title & Website Tagline.
- Customize the Two-Factor Authentication But recommended leaving this first time.
- Customize the Limit Login Attempts recommended to leave it default.
- Enable Multi-site or leave it default.
- Install WooCommerce and leave it as default if you don’t need it.
- Advanced Setting Management or leave it default.
- In the last Hit the Submit Button.
- image of a detail of successful WordPress Installation
Best 7 Domain Registrars to Buy a Domain Name in 2022
What is google keyword Planner in 2022?
How to write a blog post first time in 2022
How to login to WordPress admin (WordPress admin login)
To login to your WordPress admin (wp-login) Panel by using your User ID & Password that you have set or created while installing WordPress as we have learned above. To login to your WordPress admin Panel follow the instruction below.
To log in please type in the URL box like this. for example your website is example.com then type in URL box www.example.com/wp-admin/& press enter. This will redirect you to a login Panel like this.
After logging in successfully the dashboard of your WordPress website will redirect you (wp-login) Admin Dashboard like below. If you want to customize your WordPress login URL then you can do the same by WordPress Plugin.
The last word, I want to share one thing If you are going to install WordPress first time then I will recommend keeping this installation simple but with your password. That means your password must be complex to crack for anyone. Keep your all software in your WordPress account like your Plugins & WordPress themes. If you want to customize your WordPress login page by Plugins.